This position resides in Bend, Oregon.
The largest, most successful, global companies trust Kollective Technology to power their Enterprise Live and On-Demand video delivery, serving millions of users worldwide. From its software defined enterprise content delivery network (SD ECDN) to related IT tools like Network Readiness Testing and Network Analytics, Kollective drives a powerful ROI and makes the flexibility of software defined networking a reality.
We are looking for a well-rounded developer / engineer that loves writing web applications from front to back, has an awesome grasp of interface usability and user experience, and enjoys solving tough problems within the fast-paced streaming media and online video space in an exciting startup environment.
- Help develop a suite of software products all related to live and on-demand streaming video
- Maintain aspects of the platform including the front, middle, and back end
- Develop and design innovative features for next-generation mobile devices
- Write clear and concise documentation
- Create architecture and wireframe diagrams
- Help manage internal, operational infrastructure and hosting platforms
- Fast learner
- Keen eye for clean, usable interface design
- Excellent communication skills
- An open mind
- A combination of creative and critical thinking
Submit resume to email@example.com