content marketing manager
This position is located at Kollective Technology's headquarters office in Bend, Oregon.
- Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement and leads that deliver sales and customer retention.
- Collaborate across variety of functions and teams to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the company’s sales and business objectives
- Development of editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone.
- Design, build and manage our social media presence
- Design, build and manage our blog program
- Help writing and polishing case studies, sales enablement materials, website content, etc
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Collaborate, drive, direct, and optimize with agencies and other vendor partners
- BS/BA required
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in B2B software/SaaS marketing
- Strong, experienced writer
- A strong understanding of the B2B enterprise sales, marketing, and funnel process
- Hard worker who has the ability to be flexible and juggle multiple, evolving priorities
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing social media programs, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, direct and display advertising campaigns
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience in optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking, including organizational skills
- Must reside in Bend, Oregon
The largest, most successful, global companies trust Kollective Technology to power their Enterprise Live and On-Demand video delivery, serving millions of users worldwide. From its software defined enterprise content delivery network (SD ECDN) to related IT tools like Network Readiness Testing and Network Analytics, Kollective drives a powerful ROI and makes the flexibility of software defined networking a reality.
Do you have a desire to put your skills into practice in a small company serving over a hundred of the world’s largest corporations? Are you a big picture thinker who pays attention to the smallest of details? Are you a hands-on leader willing to go the extra mile and do what it takes to reach your goals? Join a rapidly growing company at the cutting edge of large-scale content delivery and make a real impact.