Customer Success Manager
This position resides in Metro New York.
The largest, most successful, global companies trust Kollective Technology to power their enterprise live and on demand video needs to millions of users worldwide. From its software defined enterprise content delivery network (SD ECDN) to the edge related tools for IT like Network Readiness Testing, Software Delivery and Network Analytics, Kollective drives a powerful ROI and brings the flexibility of software defined networking a reality.
At Kollective we are customer obsessed – delighting our customers and making them successful is one of our most important tasks. The Customer Success Manager will focus on the delight and retention of our over three million subscribers, ultimately driving revenue & customer expansion. You will be the champion for ensuring Kollective’s customers’ end-to-end lifecycle experience is exceptional. You will partner with sales, customer support, operations, marketing, product, and engineering to develop and execute on your customer needs and strategy from all angles of the business. This is a new and challenging role that requires exceptional customer centricity, team building, a motivational style and analytical skills. The right candidate is truly passionate about customer advocacy and has a proven track record to talk about!
The Customer Success Manager reports to the VP of Customer Success, and will be chartered with developing positive customer relationships that perpetuate and grow the Kollective business. The Customer Success Team is focused on deepening customer relationships, owning renewal revenue & upsells, along with project management, technology deployments, upgrades and other professional services projects for the Kollective customer base.
The ideal candidate will have experience successfully managing complex enterprise deployments, and supporting large customer relationships. Key to this role is being able to articulate value, inspire usage growth, and sell the future of Kollective. As a trusted advisor and coach, the Customer Success Manager determines how Kollective’s product can be effectively applied to support achievement of customer strategic business goals.
- Develop strong relationships with customer executive sponsors such that all activities are closely aligned with the customer’s business case and business strategy, allowing the full potential of their Kollective solution to be realized
- Serve as the customer’s primary relationship point of contact with Kollective to provide guidance, work with support to resolve issues, and respond to questions
- Act as the overall project manager/lead for new customer deployments, upgrades, and professional services with regards to smaller projects
- Map the customer relationship, and help drive the movement of our customers up the profitability chain; develop accurate statements of work, product quotes, up-sell new services and products, and product research as needed
- Translate customer business/technical challenges and requirements into business solutions which leverage Kollective’s products and services
- Conduct user training and “best practices” sessions both remotely and in-person
- Ensure customer feedback is clearly captured and conveyed internally to enable ongoing improvement of Kollective products and services
- Understand and assess customer requirements while overseeing customer’s adoption, training and development of best practices to continually drive incremental value and return on investment
- Disseminate application and vertical best practices along with scheduled product roadmap presentations
Desired Skills & Experience
- Background in either customer success, account management, customer engagement, or professional services strongly desired
- Demonstrated customer relationship/account management skills and customer references that can verify this
- Experience managing teams consisting of both internal and external (customer) members
- Understand Enterprise Organization procurement processes
- Strong ability to present product roadmaps, use cases, and upsell opportunities
- Understanding of the enterprise video space
- Hands-on experience of working with Enterprise SaaS or Software products
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire people
- Demonstrated ability to drive customer renewals and customer success
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, highly refined interpersonal skills
- Track record of working cross-functionally to effectively communicate customer feedback
- Bachelor Degree or relevant experience in related field required
- Domestic travel will vary but could be as much as 50% some months
Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org