Inside sales manager
This position is based in our Bend, Oregon headquarters office.
The Inside Sales Manager will be responsible for selling Kollective’s cloud-based, smart peering distribution platform for video and software delivery to small, medium and large enterprises. Primary applications are video distribution for internal corporate communications, training, executive briefings and other digital content, as well as software distribution to accelerate and simplify Windows10 migrations and Windows as a Service updates. This position involves building effective value propositions and navigating complex evaluation and purchasing processes.
This is a solution sale that requires the candidate to demonstrate how Kollective’s peer assisted content delivery technology and proven deployment solutions will greatly improve their business communications and software delivery/updates in a cost-effective manner. Targeted industries include Financial Services, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Technology, Professional Services, and more.
- Proactively sell products and services to prospects and existing customers through “cold calling” in support of company promotion and upgrade campaigns
- Direct and coordinate supporting activities
- Identify emerging market trends and opportunities
- Interface with highly diverse set of functions and buyers at all levels within customer organization – including highest levels of Executive
- Partner with Sales Team to develop and execute account through the management and coordination of sales activities
- Aggressively review account activities in pursuit of new business or up-selling opportunities.
- Responsible for pipeline and forecast responsibility in accordance with sales business process
- Analyzes client industry and competitive research and information to facilitate rich client dialogue
- Demonstrates breadth and depth of knowledge to position and map the company's capabilities that align to client business objectives and initiatives
- Execute campaign follow-up and lead management
- As dictated by the selling model, engages partners effectively to improve win rates on selective deals
- Nurture and close new opportunities that result in substantial incremental orders, revenue and margins to company, representing the entire company portfolio of products and services
- Manage the Inside Sales operation and the Sales Development Representatives team while acting as a player/coach
- Set and track sales targets for your team
- Build an open-communication environment for your team
- Suggest and implement improvements in the sales administration process
- Report on sales metrics and suggest improvements
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
- Use customer feedback to generate ideas about new features or products
- Research and discover methods to increase customer engagement
- Ensure sales, finance and legal policies and procedures are met
- Four-year university/ Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 5 years of related enterprise solution selling experience
- A track record of success selling technology solutions to our target markets
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in managing and developing a team
- Significant market contacts and knowledge within the targeted industries
- Consistent quota attainment and over-achievement in a solution selling environment that has required you to work closely with a customer to develop an appropriate ROI and Cost Justification analysis
- Ability to manage cross group relationships within Kollective i.e., sales engineers, business development, marketing, product management, and engineering
- Exceptional time management and organization skills
- Confident and energetic; professional and team-oriented sales approach
- Excellent presentation skills, and written and oral communications ability
- Excellent listening skills; the ability to understand the business needs of prospects and customers and to explain how our solution can meet their needs
The largest, most successful, global companies trust Kollective Technology to power their Enterprise Live and On-Demand video delivery, serving millions of users worldwide. From its software defined enterprise content delivery network (SD ECDN) to related IT tools like Network Readiness Testing and Network Analytics, Kollective drives a powerful ROI and makes the flexibility of software defined networking a reality.
Do you have a desire to put your skills into practice in a small company serving over a hundred of the world’s largest corporations? Are you a big picture thinker who pays attention to the smallest of details? Are you a hands-on leader willing to go the extra mile and do what it takes to reach your goals? Join a rapidly growing company at the cutting edge of large-scale content delivery and make a real impact.