Microsoft Channel manager
This position will reside in London, United Kingdom.
The Partner and Alliance Team is an key element of Kollective's overall Go To Market. Especially in EMEA this part of the business is important as it helps cover the larger variety of countries, languages and solutions. Microsoft play a vital part in our success and is a focus for Kollective, as we help optimise the Microsoft Modern Workplace therefore we are looking for someone to help manage this partnership.
- Account alignment with Microsoft and Kollective Sales with their Prospects and Accounts
- Monitoring and reporting on Microsoft Kollective Opportunities and success
- Presenting the Kollective value proposition and raising awareness within Microsoft
- Build and maintain Microsoft relationships across all countries in EMEA working with ATU, STU, CSU, ECM/TCM
- Collaborating on Partner Marketing- understanding and qualifying all internal MSFT events where is it possible to attend as a partner, as well as thinking about possible events and campaigns which we could jointly host with Microsoft to drive activity
- Experience working with Microsoft
- Self- motivated and confident
- Exceptional communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft 365 products
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience preferred
- Speaking an additional language is a great advantage
- Interest in technology and business
The largest, most successful, global companies trust Kollective Technology to power their Enterprise Live and On-Demand video delivery, serving millions of users worldwide. From its software defined enterprise content delivery network (SD ECDN) to related IT tools like Network Readiness Testing and Network Analytics, Kollective drives a powerful ROI and makes the flexibility of software defined networking a reality.
Do you have a desire to put your skills into practice in a small company serving over a hundred of the world’s largest corporations? Are you a big picture thinker who pays attention to the smallest of details? Are you a hands-on leader willing to go the extra mile and do what it takes to reach your goals? Join a rapidly growing company at the cutting edge of large-scale content delivery and make a real impact.