Product Marketing Manager
This position resides in Bend, Oregon.
As we experience the largest growth rate in our history, capitalizing on the sea change of software-defined networking and the adoption of video in the enterprise, Kollective is significantly increasing our investment in marketing to drive aggressive growth in 2017 and beyond. Key to supporting our business is ensuring proper messaging, sustained value based content, collateral and all the necessary components of pursuing and capitalizing on multiple fast-growing markets.
The largest, most successful, global companies trust Kollective Technology to power their Enterprise Live and On-Demand video delivery, serving millions of users worldwide. From its software defined enterprise content delivery network (SD ECDN) to related IT tools like Network Readiness Testing and Network Analytics, Kollective drives a powerful ROI and makes the flexibility of software defined networking a reality.
Primary Areas of Responsibility
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates our products in the market.
- Together with the product team, educate both internal and external stakeholders about our product features and their benefits.
- Create product and thought leadership content (e.g. sales enablement documentation, product videos, website copy, blog posts, etc.) to articulate the benefits of our products and related use cases.
- Plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Work closely with our sales teams and channel partners to determine and deliver the sales enablement resources required to effectively engage and convert prospects to customers.
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our product.
- Ongoing market intelligence, developing expertise on our buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on our competition and how to win.
Requirements and Abilities
- BS/BA required.
- A minimum of 3+ years of experience in software/SaaS product marketing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to present complex ideas into simplified presentations.
- Strong problem-solving, strategy and analytical skills and the ability to ‘win over others’.
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with colleagues, cross-functional teams, and partners/vendors.
- Must reside in Bend, Oregon.
Submit resume to email@example.com