QA Engineer Contract - Client/Server
This position resides in Bend, Oregon or Sunnyvale, CA; preferably Bend, OR.
The largest, most successful, global companies trust Kollective Technology to power their Enterprise Live and On-Demand video delivery, serving millions of users worldwide. From its software defined enterprise content delivery network (SD ECDN) to related IT tools like Network Readiness Testing and Network Analytics, Kollective drives a powerful ROI and makes the flexibility of software defined networking a reality.
As we experience another large growth in our company, Kollective is significantly increasing our investment in our Talent to drive aggressive growth in 2017 & beyond. Key to fueling our business by expanding a robust QA team to perform quality assurance tests on enterprise product features.
- Identify customer requirements and translate them into detailed test plans and test cases.
- Understand the product/feature usage by enterprise customers and concentrate on use case scenarios to reveal the quality blockers.
- Communicate product defects to product management and engineering team in clear & concise format in the bug database.
- Experience in Server testing – Installation and configuration of servers and performing functional, load & performance tests.
- Experience in Database testing– experience with advanced SQL queries is very helpful.
- Must be able to create automation scripts to improve productivity.
- Experience with networks, labs & systems setup and configuration will be very handy.
- This is a 3 month contract position located in Bend, Oregon or Sunnyvale, CA; preferably Bend, OR.
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS or MS in engineering/computer science with direct experience in testing client/server software applications
- 5+ years of industry experience with 5+ years in testing Client-Server applications.
- Working experience on Windows, Mac & Mobile devices.
- Previous experience with SharePoint is highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Able to handle multiple tasks and work in high pressure environment.
- Proactive, and able to work with minimal supervision.
Great to have
- Experience with content delivery networks or software solutions for content delivery.
- Experience with Grid Computing, Live Streaming and P2P technologies.
Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org