Sales director - emea
This position will be located in the UK, Netherlands or Germany working out of our their home office location, and will report to the Managing Director of EMEA.
The Sales Director – EMEA will be responsible for selling Kollective Technology’s Content Delivery solutions to mid to large companies for a variety of internal content delivery applications. Primary internal applications are video & software distribution for corporate communications, training, executive briefings, modern desktop and other digital content, external applications include customer support and product awareness. This position involves developing relationships with senior level business and technical executives and building cost benefit analyses.
This is a complex solution sale that requires the candidate to understand customers’ business and technology environments and can show customers how Kollective Technology’s peer assisted content delivery technology and proven deployment solutions will allow them to greatly improve business communications in a cost effective manner. Targeted industries include Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, Technology and Financial Services.
- Generate software license and professional services revenue and high customer satisfaction.
- Work with Marketing and Insides Sales on leads development.
- Work with channel partners on sales opportunity referrals.
- Respond to RFI/RFPs, create proposals and develop ROI and TCO analysis.
- Effectively communicate product requirements from the field back into engineering.
- Along with Sales Engineers and Program Managers, develop customer centric solutions based on the existing environment and specific needs of the customer.
- 40 - 50% travel
- A track record of success selling technology solutions to our target markets.
- Significant market contacts and knowledge within the targeted industries.
- Consistent quota attainment and over-achievement in a solution selling environment that has required you to work closely with a customer to develop an appropriate ROI and Cost Justification analysis.
- A proven background in developing relationships with key decision makers andinfluencers including experience in closing large software deals with recurring revenues and licenses.
- Ability to manage cross group relationships within Kollective i.e. sales engineers, business development, marketing, product management, and engineering.
- Exceptional time management and organization skills.
- Confident and energetic; professional and team-oriented sales approach.
- Excellent presentation skills, and written and oral communications ability
- Excellent listening skills. The ability to understand the business needs of prospects and customers and to explain how our solution can meet their needs.
- Ability to travel.
- Fluent in German and English
The largest, most successful, global companies trust Kollective Technology to power their Enterprise Live and On-Demand video delivery, serving millions of users worldwide. From its software defined enterprise content delivery network (SD ECDN) to related IT tools like Network Readiness Testing and Network Analytics, Kollective drives a powerful ROI and makes the flexibility of software defined networking a reality.
Do you have a desire to put your skills into practice in a small company serving over a hundred of the world’s largest corporations? Are you a big picture thinker who pays attention to the smallest of details? Are you a hands-on leader willing to go the extra mile and do what it takes to reach your goals? Join a rapidly growing company at the cutting edge of large-scale content delivery and make a real impact.