Web Development Engineer
This position will reside in Bend, Oregon.
We’re looking for a web development engineer to help us design and develop the next generation of features for Kollective applications. You will work with a cross-functional team through all stages of the software development lifecycle and play a critical role in building modern, scalable solutions for our customers.
- Demonstrated work experience using React and Redux
- Cross platform/browser experience; Windows/OSX and IE/Chrome/Firefox/Safari
- Exceptional skills with cross-browser HTML, CSS and DOM manipulation
- Experience with responsive web design and a keen eye for aesthetics and good UX design
- Development of easy-to-use, scalable, robust, high volume interactive web applications
- Can identify and address performance bottlenecks in a production environment
- A passion for maintainable systems and software
- Experience managing SDKs leveraged by customer third party integrations
- Experience mentoring junior software engineers
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- Experience with data structures and databases
- Experience with Websockets
- Experience or interest in WebAssembly
- Experience making visualizations
- Familiarity with commonly used Redux middlewares
- Familiarity with Material-UI
- Experience with Webpack build tool
- Experience in tracking conversion and usability metrics in UX workflows
- Creation of mobile experience (IOS/Android) scalable solutions for customers
The largest, most successful, global companies trust Kollective Technology to power their Enterprise Live and On-Demand video delivery, serving millions of users worldwide. From its software defined enterprise content delivery network (SD ECDN) to related IT tools like Network Readiness Testing and Network Analytics, Kollective drives a powerful ROI and makes the flexibility of software defined networking a reality.
Do you have a desire to put your skills into practice in a small company serving over a hundred of the world’s largest corporations? Are you a big picture thinker who pays attention to the smallest of details? Are you a hands-on leader willing to go the extra mile and do what it takes to reach your goals? Join a rapidly growing company at the cutting edge of large-scale content delivery and make a real impact.