This position will reside in Bend, Oregon.
- Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment
- Maintain and develop functionality within SFDC, including create/maintain users, custom objects and fields, workflows, page layouts, validation and assignment rules, process builder, approval processes, reports, dashboards and analytics.
- Able to research and analyze business systems and identify areas of growth and improvement.
- Support of Salesforce tools and third-party applications
- Help improve standardization and adoption of common practices
- Keeping abreast of new Salesforce features and functionality and providing recommendations for process improvements.
- A natural communicator who knows how to translate between business requests and Salesforce technical requirements, as well as train team members on how to properly & optimally use the systems
- Eager to pick up new tools and do the necessary research to master them.
- Enjoys working in an agile team where things move quickly.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong Excel competency.
- Strong Data Analysis Skills.
- Experience with Salesforce CPQ applications preferable, including product rules, price rules, and dynamic options is a plus
- 3+ years full-time Salesforce admin experience
- Experience working with Marketing and Sales users s.
- Experience with the administration of Sales Automation Tools.
- Experience with Marketo integration preferred
How to Apply:
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
The largest, most successful, global companies trust Kollective Technology to power their Enterprise Live and On-Demand video delivery, serving millions of users worldwide. From its software defined enterprise content delivery network (SD ECDN) to related IT tools like Network Readiness Testing and Network Analytics, Kollective drives a powerful ROI and makes the flexibility of software defined networking a reality.
Do you have a desire to put your skills into practice in a small company serving over a hundred of the world’s largest corporations? Are you a big picture thinker who pays attention to the smallest of details? Are you a hands-on leader willing to go the extra mile and do what it takes to reach your goals? Join a rapidly growing company at the cutting edge of large-scale content delivery and make a real impact.