Software Engineer – Java
This position will reside in Bend, Oregon.
We’re looking for a Software Engineer who will help us design and develop the next generation of features for Kollective. You will play a critical part in defining and building scalable application tools and frameworks, while working closely with the team. Join us, and have a huge direct impact on the quality of Kollective Technology’s growing products and services.
- 5+ years of industry experience in developing and shipping commercial Java software.
- Experience with application frameworks such as Vert.x or Spring
- Experience building microservice architectures
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with NoSQL databases such as Cassandra
- Can identify and address performance bottlenecks in a production environment.
- An ability to work under pressure while maintaining a sense of humor
- BS, or MS in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- Experience with OAuth2/OpenID, SAML, AD, SSO, etc.
- Experience with data pipelines using Spark and Kafka or similar
- Experience with distributed caching systems like Redis or Memcache
- Experience with managed services in Azure or another cloud provider
- Experience with serverless architectures
How to Apply:
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
The largest, most successful, global companies trust Kollective Technology to power their Enterprise Live and On-Demand video delivery, serving millions of users worldwide. From its software defined enterprise content delivery network (SD ECDN) to related IT tools like Network Readiness Testing and Network Analytics, Kollective drives a powerful ROI and makes the flexibility of software defined networking a reality.
Do you have a desire to put your skills into practice in a small company serving over a hundred of the world’s largest corporations? Are you a big picture thinker who pays attention to the smallest of details? Are you a hands-on leader willing to go the extra mile and do what it takes to reach your goals? Join a rapidly growing company at the cutting edge of large-scale content delivery and make a real impact.