Accounts Payable Specialist
This position will reside in Bend, Oregon, and initially consist of 30 hours a week.
- Process accounts payable invoices: purchase order matching, delivery confirmations, manage approval process, posting invoices to GL, and electronic document filing
- Process employee expense reports
- Review and enter monthly charge card transactions
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues by corresponding with vendors
- Respond to vendor inquiries
- Manage vendor setup in accounting system and maintain master file data
- Prepare monthly accounts payable reconciliations
- Participate in the monthly closing process
- Complete annual 1099 preparation and filing
- Assist with year-end audit preparation
- Perform special projects and responsibilities as assigned
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in accounts payable required; general ledger accounting experience preferred
- Solid working knowledge of accounting programs required; Sage Intacct or other mid-level ERP programs and SAP Concur a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and internet tools required
- Intermediate Excel skills (Pivot Tables & VLookups) preferred
- Strong knowledge of basic accounting concepts and practices
- Attention to detail and accuracy with strong data entry skills
- Strong organizational and analytical abilities required, ability to be a problem solver
- Ability to work independently, multitask and reliably manage deadlines and deliverables
- Successful in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Associates degree in Accounting/ Finance, or equivalent
- Must pass background/credit checks
How to Apply:
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
The largest, most successful, global companies trust Kollective Technology to power their Enterprise Live and On-Demand video delivery, serving millions of users worldwide. From its software defined enterprise content delivery network (SD ECDN) to related IT tools like Network Readiness Testing and Network Analytics, Kollective drives a powerful ROI and makes the flexibility of software defined networking a reality.
Do you have a desire to put your skills into practice in a small company serving over a hundred of the world’s largest corporations? Are you a big picture thinker who pays attention to the smallest of details? Are you a hands-on leader willing to go the extra mile and do what it takes to reach your goals? Join a rapidly growing company at the cutting edge of large-scale content delivery and make a real impact.