Channel Sales Director – Americas
This position will work remotely on the east coast, preferably out of the Greater New York City area.
- Develop pipeline & maximize sales through partner relationships
- Increase sales performance with Microsoft & other named partners
- Conduct partner training sessions and enable partners on Kollective infrastructure and applications
- Develop programs, in conjunction with marketing, for growing and nurturing strategic partners
- Work closely with the Kollective direct sales team to position our partners within sales opportunities
- Work with Kollective Sales Engineers to improve partner technical competency
- This position requires travel to partner sites, about 30%
- Significant experience generating new enterprise business through the channel and/or strategic partners
- Exceptional track record of leveraging the channel to build and close deals by working across all levels of the organization, from the developer to the C-suite
- Demonstrable history of closing significant software licensing deals directly and/or via the channel
- Ability to create extraordinary channel and partner relationships
- Strong technical aptitude and experience with Microsoft technologies including Skype and Azure
- Superior presentation and communication skills
- Experience with solution selling methodologies
- Experience in networking, video products, and unified communications
- Minimum of 5 years channel sales experience in a related enterprise software industry
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills
How to Apply:
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
The largest, most successful, global companies trust Kollective Technology to power their Enterprise Live and On-Demand video delivery, serving millions of users worldwide. From its software defined enterprise content delivery network (SD ECDN) to related IT tools like Network Readiness Testing and Network Analytics, Kollective drives a powerful ROI and makes the flexibility of software defined networking a reality.
Do you have a desire to put your skills into practice in a small company serving over a hundred of the world’s largest corporations? Are you a big picture thinker who pays attention to the smallest of details? Are you a hands-on leader willing to go the extra mile and do what it takes to reach your goals? Join a rapidly growing company at the cutting edge of large-scale content delivery and make a real impact.