This position will reside in Bend, Oregon.
Kollective is looking for a Senior Systems Administrator / Site Reliability Engineer to help architect, automate, and maintain the global infrastructure that supports our customer-facing products. Join a rapidly growing company specializing in enterprise video delivery and end video applications. We are at the cutting edge of content delivery at large scale, serving many Global 2000 customers.
- 5+ years systems administration experience in a production SaaS, Cloud environment
- BS/BA degree or an equivalent combination of education, training, and work experience
- Experience writing and maintaining infrastructure automation, in a version-controlled environment (Git)
- Experience deploying to and troubleshooting Kubernetes clusters (preferably AKS, GKE)
- Experience working with container-based CI/CD pipelines
- Experience deploying, instrumenting and administrating Java web applications
- Experience with complimentary solutions (Istio/Envoy, Prometheus/Grafana, etc)
Highly Desired Skills
- SaaS, PaaS, IaaS experience in Azure Cloud.
- Administrating CentOS/RHEL in a large, automated HA deployment environment
- Solid knowledge of and experience with Apache/Nginx, Tomcat, DNS, NFS, and MySQL/Postgres in production, using HA best practices
- Experience working closely with a software engineering team
- Experience with monitoring technologies such as Nagios, writing service checks.
- Experience with compliance: SOC2, SOX, PCI, ISO27001
- Adaptability: Able to digest new technologies and apply them quickly and safely in a high-paced environment
- Detail Oriented: Develops plans and follows procedures accurately
- Project Management: Ability to manage projects from planning through completion. You can manage and complete multiple open tasks efficiently in an interrupt-driven environment
- Communication Skills: Able to effectively communicate with co-workers and customers on technical and non-technical issues. You share and document the processes and procedures you use to administer the environment.
- Must possess a customer support attitude, including skills such as being responsive to customer requirements.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
The largest, most successful, global companies trust Kollective Technology to power their Enterprise Live and On-Demand video delivery, serving millions of users worldwide. From its software defined enterprise content delivery network (SD ECDN) to related IT tools like Network Readiness Testing and Network Analytics, Kollective drives a powerful ROI and makes the flexibility of software defined networking a reality.
Do you have a desire to put your skills into practice in a small company serving over a hundred of the world’s largest corporations? Are you a big picture thinker who pays attention to the smallest of details? Are you a hands-on leader willing to go the extra mile and do what it takes to reach your goals? Join a rapidly growing company at the cutting edge of large-scale content delivery and make a real impact.