This position will reside in either Bend, Oregon.
If you have a passion for building efficient, robust, and fully-automated software delivery pipelines, this role is for you. As a DevOps engineer you will build critical tools and infrastructure that enable Kollective to deliver rapid value to customers. You will solve deep technical problems that span software development, build engineering, systems administration, and automation. Join an exceptional group of engineers working to solve some of the biggest challenges in enterprise networking, and make a huge impact on the quality of Kollective Technology’s growing products and services.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- 5+ years of industry experience in Software Engineering, Systems Engineering, or DevOps.
- Experience designing and building automated CI/CD pipelines for cloud services.
- Extensive experience with one or more scripting languages; Ruby, Python, Bash, Perl.
- Experience with configuration management tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- An ability to work under pressure while maintaining a sense of humor
- Experience building and deploying cloud services and web applications on Azure.
- Experience using Ansible for IT automation and configuration management.
- Experience with Jenkins for build automation.
- Experience with containerization and orchestration technologies.
- Experience interfacing with SQL databases.
- Experience in Agile/SCRUM software development methodologies.
Bonus If You Have
- Understanding of security concepts; public-key cryptography, network security, etc.
- Familiar with QA automation or performance tools such as Selenium and Blazemeter.
- Familiar with Java build tools such as Gradle, Ant, and Maven.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
The largest, most successful, global companies trust Kollective Technology to power their Enterprise Live and On-Demand video delivery, serving millions of users worldwide. From its software defined enterprise content delivery network (SD ECDN) to related IT tools like Network Readiness Testing and Network Analytics, Kollective drives a powerful ROI and makes the flexibility of software defined networking a reality.
Do you have a desire to put your skills into practice in a small company serving over a hundred of the world’s largest corporations? Are you a big picture thinker who pays attention to the smallest of details? Are you a hands-on leader willing to go the extra mile and do what it takes to reach your goals? Join a rapidly growing company at the cutting edge of large-scale content delivery and make a real impact.