Director of Product Management
This position resides in Bend, Oregon and requires travel to customer and non-customer sites throughout the world (20%).
The largest, most successful, global companies trust Kollective Technology to power their Enterprise Live and On-Demand video delivery, serving millions of users worldwide. From its software defined enterprise content delivery network (SD ECDN) to related IT tools like Network Readiness Testing and Network Analytics, Kollective drives a powerful ROI and makes the flexibility of software defined networking a reality.
Are you passionate about bringing technologies proven in the consumer space into the enterprise? Do you have a desire to put your skills into practice in a small company serving the largest corporate customers in the world? Are you a big picture thinker who pays attention to the smallest of details? Join a rapidly growing company at the cutting edge of large-scale content delivery and make a real impact.
Manage one or more product lines from strategic planning to tactical activities. Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by customer interaction. Drive a solution-set across multi-disciplinary teams including Engineering, QA, Customer Success, and Sales. Find the right product to build by developing a deep understanding of the market and mastering product positioning. Analyze potential partnerships and nurture existing partner relationships.
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent, preferably in computer science or electrical engineering.
- At least 5 years of experience in enterprise software product management.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English; additional languages are a bonus.
- Strong technical knowledge and ability to communicate technical requirements with engineering, QA, IT, and sales engineering.
- Constant learner, eager to stretch their skills and reach farther.
- Take pride in owning your product(s) without being defensive when the tides change.
- Fanatic attention to detail without losing sight of the big picture.
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical skills.
- Ability to manage projects by exerting influence rather than authority.
- Proactive problem solver with a hands-on approach and a can-do attitude.
- Ability to multitask and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience managing analytics solutions.
- Experience with IT and network management products.
- Experience with video products and solutions.
Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org