Marketing Manager & Marketo Specialist
This position will reside in Bend, Oregon.
• Maintain and update websites
• Work with design and product marketing teams to deliver email marketing campaigns to refined lead segments
• Collaborate on creative, content creation with various stakeholders.
• Lead email deployment – will need to know how to code in HTML for email campaigns and present KPIs and testing metrics
• Build email marketing program, including creating & coordinating content with Segment Managers, customer success and other team members.
• Other duties as assigned
• 2+ years experience in marketing operations, demand generation, or campaign management preferably in B2B enterprise.
• 2+ years WordPress experience
• Highly organized and experience with supporting marketing processes.
• Marketo Certification or Power user a plus
• Adobe Creative Suite experience including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
• Some understanding of basic SEO, SEM and Digital Marketing best practices
• Successful track record of implementing and managing marketing automation programs and processes.
• Self-starter, passion for solving hard problems, and comfort with ambiguity.
• Ability to negotiate priorities and to resolve conflicts among project stakeholders.
• Ability to think ahead, anticipating problems and risks.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and competing priorities while meeting deadlines.
• Results driven, organized, and strong attention to detail.
• Comfortable managing multiple projects and tasks under tight deadlines, and shifting priorities as needed
• Experience with data entry, organization, and project tracking and project management
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Team player.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
The largest, most successful, global companies trust Kollective Technology to power their Enterprise Live and On-Demand video delivery, serving millions of users worldwide. From its software defined enterprise content delivery network (SD ECDN) to related IT tools like Network Readiness Testing and Network Analytics, Kollective drives a powerful ROI and makes the flexibility of software defined networking a reality.
Do you have a desire to put your skills into practice in a small company serving over a hundred of the world’s largest corporations? Are you a big picture thinker who pays attention to the smallest of details? Are you a hands-on leader willing to go the extra mile and do what it takes to reach your goals? Join a rapidly growing company at the cutting edge of large-scale content delivery and make a real impact.