This position will reside in Bend, Oregon.
This is a great opportunity for a dynamic professional to contribute to the growth and success of our fast-paced organization! You will have the unique responsibility of making a good first impression being based in the reception area which has a lasting impact as the first Kollective employee with which visitors or callers interact. As the office manager, you will have the opportunity to make a difference for all employees by ensuring a smooth-running, efficient office operation.
- Receiving and directing phone calls in a professional and courteous manner, including potential customers
- Monitoring daily phone message system
- Handling inquiries from the public, providing information related to the Company
- Greeting guests and notifying the correct person(s) for the visit
- Stationed in reception area playing a security role by monitoring access to the building by visitors
- Maintaining a safe and clean reception area and office environment
- Managing general office vendors – ordering, receiving and organizing (office supplies, snacks and beverages, company lunches, department lunches)
- Assisting with building-related maintenance or logistical needs (checking conference rooms daily for cleanliness, preparing for meetings and visitors, coordinating company events, meals, liaison to building management, etc.)
- Coordinating incoming and outgoing mail and shipments
- Assisting with marketing events and projects, as needed
- Reconcile company credit card statements
- Assist accounting department with employee expense reports
- Coordinating quarterly employee social and volunteer events
- Performing Special projects and responsibilities as assigned.
- A BA/BS Degree preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Ability to use cloud-based accounting, expense reporting and travel booking applications
- Internet, social media, and mobile communications user-skills
- Excellent, written/oral communications skills and phone etiquette
- A professional, personable, polished, can-do demeanor.
- Effective time and project-management skills.
- Responsibility, takes ownership and bring projects to completion expeditiously.
- Successful work history in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to pass a criminal history & educational verification check.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
The largest, most successful, global companies trust Kollective Technology to power their Enterprise Live and On-Demand video delivery, serving millions of users worldwide. From its software defined enterprise content delivery network (SD ECDN) to related IT tools like Network Readiness Testing and Network Analytics, Kollective drives a powerful ROI and makes the flexibility of software defined networking a reality.
Do you have a desire to put your skills into practice in a small company serving over a hundred of the world’s largest corporations? Are you a big picture thinker who pays attention to the smallest of details? Are you a hands-on leader willing to go the extra mile and do what it takes to reach your goals? Join a rapidly growing company at the cutting edge of large-scale content delivery and make a real impact.