QA Automation Engineer
This position will reside in Bend, Oregon.
Kollective is looking for a QA Automation Engineer to join our team. Your responsibility would be to ensure high-quality Kollective products are shipped. You will play a critical role in efficiently testing our products via black-box, white-box and by designing + developing automation framework to test our products.
Skills & Qualifications
- BS or MS in engineering/computer science with direct experience in testing client/server software applications.
- 4+ years of industry experience in automating testcases or developing new framework.
- 2+ years of industry experience in testing software, writing detailed test plans, testcases, raising defects.
- Experience in RestAPI, DB testing and writing SQL queries.
- Experience in maintaining existing automation framework as well as building new framework.
- Experience automating tests on both Windows and Mac systems.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Able to handle multiple tasks and work in high pressure environment.
- Proactive and able to work with minimal supervision.
Great to also have:
- Experience working with remote team.
- Experience automating tests on mobile devices.
- Experience with network, lab & systems setup and configuration.
- Experience with content delivery networks or software solutions for content delivery.
- Experience with Grid Computing, Live Streaming and P2P technologies.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
The largest, most successful, global companies trust Kollective Technology to power their Enterprise Live and On-Demand video delivery, serving millions of users worldwide. From its software defined enterprise content delivery network (SD ECDN) to related IT tools like Network Readiness Testing and Network Analytics, Kollective drives a powerful ROI and makes the flexibility of software defined networking a reality.
Do you have a desire to put your skills into practice in a small company serving over a hundred of the world’s largest corporations? Are you a big picture thinker who pays attention to the smallest of details? Are you a hands-on leader willing to go the extra mile and do what it takes to reach your goals? Join a rapidly growing company at the cutting edge of large-scale content delivery and make a real impact.