Solutions Architect – EMEA
This position will reside in London, United Kingdom.
Kollective’s peer-assisted delivery technology is used to publish, protect, deliver, and track digital media content by global enterprises and broadcasters worldwide. Kollective’s network-friendly protocol, fine-grained controls, edge throttling and client application flexibility gives enterprises and media companies ultimate control and flexibility while providing efficient and scalable content deliver. We are looking for someone that can work in a fast-paced environment that spans all aspects of the customer lifecycle; discovery, ramp-up and continued account growth. This position will work intimately with the sales, customer success, product management, engineering and support teams to ensure our customers have a best-in-class experience.
Solution Architects work across all aspects of Customer solutions from the initial delivery through to ongoing support and providing technical leadership. They are responsible for:
- Working with Kollective’s Fortune 2000 customers to ensure solutions are deployed successfully and on time, implementing any custom requirements and exceeding the customer’s quality expectations.
- Presenting and demonstrating Kollective’s newest solutions and assisting customers in adoption.
- Effectively communicating product requirements from the field back to Product Management.
- Approximately 25% Travel
- Experience in problem solving in restrictive customer environments
- Ability to debug web pages with browser tools
- Ability to work with Postman/JMeter or other API engines
- Strong background in enterprise networking and security technologies including LAN, WAN, Firewalls, Proxies, unicast/multicast, NAT, VPNs etc.
- Experience in security and authentication systems including SSO, SAML, Active Directory, LDAP, ADFS, Group Policy Objects
- Understanding of server-side technologies including Web Servers (Apache, IIS) and Databases (MySQL)
- Experience in video technologies including video codecs (H.264, Flash), video streaming (RTSP, RTMP, HLS, Smooth, Dash) and Video Encoders
- Understanding of CDN and caching solutions
- Excellent presentation, written and oral communication skills
- Experience in a software development organization using tools such as Atlassian stack including JIRA, Confluence and BitBucket
- Demonstrable ability to rapidly learn new tools and technologies
- Exceptional time management and organization, and the ability to manage a predefined project or process requiring the participation and assistance of individuals from multiple functional areas
- The ability to understand the business needs of customers and to explain how our solution can meet their needs
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- 5+ years of Sales Engineering and/or System Engineering or equivalent engineering experience
- Desirable Qualification
- Appropriate network or security related qualifications (e.g. Cisco CCNA/CCNP)
- Appropriate Microsoft qualifications (e.g. MCSD)
- Other Professional level qualifications (e.g. PRINCE, ITIL)
How to Apply:
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
The largest, most successful, global companies trust Kollective Technology to power their Enterprise Live and On-Demand video delivery, serving millions of users worldwide. From its software defined enterprise content delivery network (SD ECDN) to related IT tools like Network Readiness Testing and Network Analytics, Kollective drives a powerful ROI and makes the flexibility of software defined networking a reality.
Do you have a desire to put your skills into practice in a small company serving over a hundred of the world’s largest corporations? Are you a big picture thinker who pays attention to the smallest of details? Are you a hands-on leader willing to go the extra mile and do what it takes to reach your goals? Join a rapidly growing company at the cutting edge of large-scale content delivery and make a real impact.