Test Engineer – Networking
This position can reside in either Bend, Oregon or Sunnyvale, California.
- Experience with configuring TCP networks, traffic shapers, setup labs & systems setup and configuration
- Installation and configuration of client and servers and performing functional, load & performance tests
- Must be able to create automation scripts to improve productivity
- Identify customer network configurations and translate them into detailed test plans and test cases
- Understand the product/feature usage by enterprise customers and concentrate on use case scenarios to reveal the quality blockers
- Communicate product defects to product management and engineering team in clear & concise format in the bug database
- Work closely with engineering on new features and network configurations
- BS or MS in engineering/computer science with 2+ years of direct experience in testing client/server network applications
- Experience automating tests on Windows, Mac and Linux systems
- Must have some programming & scripting experience in Python, Java, C#, Perl
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Able to handle multiple tasks and work in high pressure environment
- Proactive, and able to work with minimal supervision
Great to Have
- Experience with Azure, AWS, or Google Cloud
- Experience with content delivery networks or software solutions for content delivery
- Experience with Grid Computing, P2P technologies, Video codecs
- Experience with Live and VOD Streaming protocols (RTMP, HLS, Dash, Smooth)
How to Apply:
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
The largest, most successful, global companies trust Kollective Technology to power their Enterprise Live and On-Demand video delivery, serving millions of users worldwide. From its software defined enterprise content delivery network (SD ECDN) to related IT tools like Network Readiness Testing and Network Analytics, Kollective drives a powerful ROI and makes the flexibility of software defined networking a reality.
Do you have a desire to put your skills into practice in a small company serving over a hundred of the world’s largest corporations? Are you a big picture thinker who pays attention to the smallest of details? Are you a hands-on leader willing to go the extra mile and do what it takes to reach your goals? Join a rapidly growing company at the cutting edge of large-scale content delivery and make a real impact.