Web Development Engineer
This position will reside in Bend, Oregon.
We’re looking for a full stack web developer to help us design and develop the next generation of features for Kollective applications. You will also help modernize our applications for improved agility and user experience. Work with a cross-functional team through all stages of the software development lifecycle, and play a critical role in building modern, scalable solutions for our customers.
- Extensive experience in at least one server side web programming language (PHP/Java)
- Experience with SQL and familiar with ORM technologies
- Demonstrated work experience using JS frameworks such as React, jQuery and common CSS frameworks (Bootstrap, Pure, etc.)
- Cross platform/browser experience; Windows/OSX and IE/Chrome/Firefox/Safari
- Exceptional skills with cross-browser HTML, CSS and DOM manipulation
- Experience with responsive web design and a keen eye for aesthetics and design
- Develop easy-to-use, scalable, robust, high volume interactive web applications
- Can identify and address performance bottlenecks in a production environment
- An ability to work under pressure while maintaining a sense of humor
- A passion for maintainable systems and software
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- Experience with HTTP-based H.264 video transport protocols like HLS and DASH
- Experience with RTMP playback encoders like Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder and Wirecast
- Experience benchmarking website performance/latency
- Experience in tracking conversion and usability metrics in web flows
- Mobile experience (IOS/Android/WindowsPhone)n, scalable solutions for our customers.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
The largest, most successful, global companies trust Kollective Technology to power their Enterprise Live and On-Demand video delivery, serving millions of users worldwide. From its software defined enterprise content delivery network (SD ECDN) to related IT tools like Network Readiness Testing and Network Analytics, Kollective drives a powerful ROI and makes the flexibility of software defined networking a reality.
Do you have a desire to put your skills into practice in a small company serving over a hundred of the world’s largest corporations? Are you a big picture thinker who pays attention to the smallest of details? Are you a hands-on leader willing to go the extra mile and do what it takes to reach your goals? Join a rapidly growing company at the cutting edge of large-scale content delivery and make a real impact.