This new download, created in partnership with Ragan Communications, offers inspiration for incorporating the power of video into the toolkit of your chief executive—and other top leaders.
Discover the perfect approach for your brand, be it a quick smartphone video or a polished production with a script and full crew.
Download this free tip sheet, and you’ll learn:
How to pick up insights and inspiration useful for newbies and old hands as well.
How companies such as Wal-Mart, GE, Blinds.com, Hamilton Health Sciences, Home Instead Senior Care and others use video.
- How Wal-Mart live-casts can unite distant employee audiences.
- Why a Canadian CEO has staffers teach him their jobs.
- Why background video can make a CEO’s exhortations visually exciting.
- How to reinforce messages by interviewing multiple executives.
- Why staffers love seeing their executives in parody videos.
- The importance of employing green-screen technology.
Download your free tip sheet now.
Related Blog Posts
Delivering video securely and to scale across the enterprise is a challenging task. There are countless new security and privacy risks to be conscious of, as well as ever-evolving technologies and systems to keep up to date with. In an industry where we are faced...read more
When your live video initiatives suffer setbacks—whether from hardware trouble, livestream problems or lack of resources—regaining the trust of employees and executives can be a challenge. But given all the benefits that video offers organizations, it’s an effort...read more
Building a successful livestream program is a bit like directing an orchestra. There are a lot of instruments and players to consider, and everyone needs to practice to get it right. However, if even one instrument happens to be out of tune or a player misses a...read more