This new download, created in partnership with Ragan Communications, offers inspiration for incorporating the power of video into the toolkit of your chief executive—and other top leaders.
Discover the perfect approach for your brand, be it a quick smartphone video or a polished production with a script and full crew.
Download this free tip sheet, and you’ll learn:
How to pick up insights and inspiration useful for newbies and old hands as well.
How companies such as Wal-Mart, GE, Blinds.com, Hamilton Health Sciences, Home Instead Senior Care and others use video.
- How Wal-Mart live-casts can unite distant employee audiences.
- Why a Canadian CEO has staffers teach him their jobs.
- Why background video can make a CEO’s exhortations visually exciting.
- How to reinforce messages by interviewing multiple executives.
- Why staffers love seeing their executives in parody videos.
- The importance of employing green-screen technology.
Download your free tip sheet now.
Related Blog Posts
Last week our team traveled to Las Vegas to attend Inspire 2018, Microsoft’s annual conference for its partner community. The event lived up to its name, providing inspiration to thousands of our fellow Microsoft partners as company leaders and product managers...read more
Last week we watched one of the world’s largest software companies, Microsoft, make video THE communication medium for teams. And, why wouldn’t they? There are 60 million monthly active O365 commercial customers. That’s a LOT of people that can now livestream video...read more
Thanks to the original video sites like Netflix and Youtube, the hundreds of streaming services that popped up in their wake, and the push into live video by companies like Facebook, Amazon, and Apple, video is now everywhere. In fact, global video traffic is expected...read more