This new download, created in partnership with Ragan Communications, offers inspiration for incorporating the power of video into the toolkit of your chief executive—and other top leaders.
Discover the perfect approach for your brand, be it a quick smartphone video or a polished production with a script and full crew.
Download this free tip sheet, and you’ll learn:
How to pick up insights and inspiration useful for newbies and old hands as well.
How companies such as Wal-Mart, GE, Blinds.com, Hamilton Health Sciences, Home Instead Senior Care and others use video.
- How Wal-Mart live-casts can unite distant employee audiences.
- Why a Canadian CEO has staffers teach him their jobs.
- Why background video can make a CEO’s exhortations visually exciting.
- How to reinforce messages by interviewing multiple executives.
- Why staffers love seeing their executives in parody videos.
- The importance of employing green-screen technology.
Download your free tip sheet now.
Related Blog Posts
When it comes to large, distributed enterprises like retailers or banks, every location has its own data challenges to overcome. Tier 1 locations, like a global headquarters, can have thousands of employees in one building, while some large corporate campuses may...read more
When it comes to enterprise video, internal communications teams always begin with the best of intentions. They envision live video being used to connect corporate leaders with offices around the world so the CEO can deliver her vision live instead over email. Or...read more
At first glance, the challenges between delivering video content and delivering software content couldn’t be more different. With video, dropped data packets and network delay can lead to significant performance problems such as stalling and buffering. While these...read more