Video communications platforms & the Skype for Business revolution
Featuring John Lamb, co-founder and president of Modality Systems, Microsoft Communications Partner of the Year and Todd Johnson, president of Kollective, a leader in video communication platform solutions.
- Feb. 7th, 11 am PST | 2 pm EST | 7 pm GMT
- Feb. 9th, 5 am PST | 8 am EST | 1 pm GMT
Does your collaboration plan deal with the neglected, even disregarded communications needs of your organization?
Are you aware of the powerful role Skype for Business will play in the future of collaborative communications?
Join our live video webcast, “The Future of Collaboration: Video Communications Platforms & the Skype for Business Revolution,” on Feb. 7th or Feb. 9th to learn why you need to prepare your company for coming innovations in unified communications (UC) and enterprise video.
In this informative session, John and Todd will zero in on the issues you must think about as you modernize your enterprise communications and employee engagement initiatives.
John and Todd will explore Skype for Business, including how to harness the power of Skype Meeting Broadcast in your internal or external video communications.
Executive Communications and Telecom Owners alike can expect to learn:
- The Skype for Business journey—today and the future
- The extended capabilities of Skype for Business—an inclusive approach to communications
- Skype Meeting Broadcast video and the importance of the connected executive
- The changes that drive new expectations for executive transparency and employee engagement
Tune in to watch John and Todd on Feb. 7th or Feb. 9th and take a HUGE step to powerful digital communications strategy!