Browser-Based Peering Content Delivery
Begin scaling live video instantly with an always on enterprise content delivery network (ECDN).
Scale live video delivery with just a browser, no software install required
Optimize your network for live video with Browser-Based Peering Content Delivery. Kollective’s innovative peering technology reduces the bandwidth needed to deliver high-quality live video allowing you to stream to tens of thousands without impacting your network. Utilizing WebRTC technology, Kollective scales live video distribution via a web browser or direct video application integration. Browser-Based Peering covers a wide range of use cases for live events and video-on-demand (VOD) and can be combined with additional delivery methods to meet the unique needs of your network.
Browser Based Peering FEATURES
Software only approach leverages existing hardware to deliver video across your network.
Scale video to the network edge with out-of-the-box configurations or advanced controls.
Integrates with industry leading front-end video collaboration platforms.
Collaboration observability provides powerful performance insights from high level network trends to individual locations and users.
Browser-Based Peering Benefits
Start Scaling Live Video to Every Employee Today
- Experience Immediate Results - Auto-provision your ECDN free trial in six clicks to begin scaling live video instantly.
- Deliver Flawless Video - Smart peering algorithms reduce the bandwidth needed to deliver high-quality video to every employee.
- Reach Your Workforce - Achieve 100% delivery regardless of location, bandwidth, or device.
- Reduce Your Costs - Requires no additional investment in hardware, infrastructure, or software installation.
Advanced controls and Insights
Gain better visibility into all areas of your network and location performance
- Self-Service Portal - Sign up, choose your integrations, manage users and delivery parameters through a robust customer portal
- Flexible Configuration - Utilize the easy activation wizard or configure custom location groups and peering policies
- Security and Privacy - End-to-end encryption, secure transmission and authentication protocols ensure complete security and privacy compliance
Network Readiness Testing
Instantly run self-service Network Readiness Tests (NRTs) without technical setup assistance
- Silent Testing - Runs in a hidden browser window requiring no end user interaction
- Automated Results - NRT gathers and reports data to assess network capabilities to begin peering
- Confident Activation - Eliminate doubts before running large live events and verify integration settings
Start a free trial today
No Credit Card Required, no Software downloads, just a few clicks away from scaling live video delivery